With ± 1 µm post-bond accuracy, the FC150 Flip-Chip Bonder offers the latest evolutions in bonding techniques. Ranging from manual to full automation, it provides development and production capabilities on a single upgradable cost-effective platform. Its high flexibility makes it perfect for advanced research, with the ability to move directly into pilot production.
The FC150 supports a complete range of bonding applications, including reflow, thermo-compression, thermosonic, adhesives and fusion bonding. Designed to maximize accuracy and versatility, the FC150 answers almost every need in high-end bonding applications.
- ± 1 µm post-bond accuracy
- Large range of bonding forces
- Perfect parallelism control
- Confining gas including formic acid
- Unique vision system
- Flexibility for research
- Automatization for pilot line
- Flip-chip / Die bonding
- Adhesive bonding
- Infrared and X-Ray image sensors
- 3D integration, memory stacking
- Optoelectronics & silicon photonics
Click here to request the FC150 datasheet.