OntosTT - Stand alone atmospheric plasma system
The OntosTT, proposed in 2 versions – 200 mm and 300 mm , is a table-top semi-automatic atmospheric plasma system for surface preparation.
2 sizes of plasma head are available – 25 mm and 40 mm.
It provides a simple, effective, clean surface modification method which does not require the throughput-robbing vacuum chamber associated with traditional plasma systems.
It performs this surface modification without ion bombardment and without the cross-contamination issues often associated with conventional plasma systems.
OntosIS (OEM) - Atmospheric plasma head for integration into third party equipment
The OEM version of the ONTOS plasma head is available for integration into third party equipment.
3 sizes of plasma head are available – 10 mm, 25 mm and 40 mm.
The OntosIS system is available on the FC300 Flip-Chip Bonder.
- Downstream radical chemistry only
- CMOS safe, detector safe
- Fast process – continuous throughput capable
- Non-toxic, dry process. OSHA and EPA-friendly
- Surface preparation for bonding
- Photoresist residue removal
- Photomask cleaning
- Native oxide removal from semiconductor surfaces
- Organic contamination removal prior to adhesive bonding
- Pre-plating surface preparation
Click here to request the OntosTT-OntosIS datasheet.